$175 per session (includes one bicycle)
$75 for each additional bicycle
The Professional Triathlon Bicycle Fitting includes:
- An initial interview to find out about your current bicycle fit, and any previous problems or injuries whether cycling related or not.
- An assessment of your flexibility and core strength in order to help determine your ideal position.
- Existing fit is measured and recorded for comparison after your new fit is completed.
- Determination of your cleat placement based upon your foot structure. This includes the use of The Wedge to ensure proper cycling biomechanics.
We work with you to find the most comfortable and efficient placement each of the following:
- Saddle - Includes saddle height and fore/aft adjustment.
- Knee, Shoulder, and Elbow - Includes making sure you are in the correct biomechanical position in relationship to the landmark positions on your body and bicycle.
- Aerodynamics and Body Posture - We help you to find the most comfortable and correct biomechanical position based on your flexibility, physique, and riding requirements. Using these aspects in combination with our experience and schooling we will help you to achieve the most aerodynamic position available while still being efficient and powerful on your bicycle.
- Fulcrum Coaching coaches are professionally certified triathlon bicycle fitters through the Fit Institute Slowtwitch (F.I.S.T.) and the Serotta International Cycling Institute (SICI).
- The Professional Triathlon Bicycle Fitting generally lasts between 2 – 2½ hours.
- The SpinScan pedaling analysis is available during this fitting for an additional fee. Please see the SpinScan page for more info.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a fitting please contact us.