$150 per session (includes one bicycle)
$75 for each additional bicycle
The Professional Road Bicycle Fitting includes:
- An initial interview to find out about your current bicycle fit, and any previous problems or injuries whether cycling related or not.
- An assessment of your flexibility and core strength in order to help determine your ideal position.
- Existing fit is measured and recorded for comparison after your new fit is completed.
- Determination of your cleat placement based upon your foot structure. This includes the use of The Wedge to ensure proper cycling biomechanics.
We work with you to find the most comfortable and efficient placement each of the following:
- Saddle - Includes saddle height and fore/aft adjustment.
- Knee - Includes making sure you are in the correct biomechanical position in relationship to the pedal spindle.
- Hands - Working on preventing the many issues that can be associated with extended periods of riding.
- Body Posture - We help you to find the most comfortable and correct biomechanical position based on your flexibility, physique, and riding requirements.
- Fulcrum Coaching coaches are professionally certified bicycle fitters through the Serotta International Cycling Institute (SICI).
- The Professional Road Bicycle Fitting generally lasts between 2 – 2½ hours.
- The SpinScan pedaling analysis is available during this fitting for an additional fee. Please see the SpinScan page for more info.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a fitting please contact us.